Jakim jesteś smokiem?

Gry, żarty, pogaduszki...wyluzuj się tu!
Awatar użytkownika
Heremis87
pASjonat
Kontakt:

Re: Jakim jesteś smokiem?

Post autor: Heremis87 »

Zrobiłem test 4:
Your Result: Light Dragon 78%

You are the pure and good Light dragon. Light dragons are the kindest there are, but sometimes
take an "I'm better than you" perspective over other creatures because of this, while still
treating those creatures as their own children. Otherwise, they are very intelligent, and
eadily help others; they also tend to ally themselves with humans. Their archenemies are the
dark dragons.

63% Earth Dragon

62% Ice Dragon

59% Common Forest Dragon

58% Water Dragon

43% Storm Dragon

34% Dark Dragon

27% Fire Dragon

Natura powietrza by pasowała, ale charakterystyka nie do końca :wink:
Rzekł Jezus: "Bądźcie tymi, którzy przechodzą mimo!"
Ewangelia Tomasza 42

"Dla radowania się i bólu człowiek urodził się na ziemi. Jeśli to rozumiemy dobrze, bezpiecznie przez ten świat idziemy."
William Blake
Awatar użytkownika
wyrwana_z_kontekstu
mASakra

Post autor: wyrwana_z_kontekstu »

W pierwszym quizie (poprawiłam błędy ortograficzne :P):

Smok ciemności
Lubisz gdy jest ciemno! Dyskoteki to jedna z rzeczy, jakie lubisz! Smok mądrości się wymądrza co do ciebie! Posłuchaj go! Może rzeczywiście ma rację?

Nie, dyskoteki to nie moja bajka, ale ciemności owszem.

W drugim teście wyszła mi:

Nocna Furia
"Nocna Furia to jeden z najbardziej tajemniczych i niebezpiecznych gatunków smoków. Początkowo był przedstawicielem tajemniczej klasy, a obecnie uderzeniowej".

Trzeci:

Pyrodermoid (Fire-Skin Dragon) is a Pterian Biped (wings, two legs). This species of dragon might sound familiar; they, "have a nasty habit of lighting themselves on fire". Ring a bell? No? Well, no fear. A Pyrodermoid is a passionate, sometimes wild, creature. If you are a Pyrodermoid, you may wear your feelings on the outside. You can be a little over-aggressive if someone shows threat to a friend, family member, or even one of your ideals/ opinions. Your soul is untamable, like a fire.

Czwarty:

You are the pure and good Light dragon. Light dragons are the kindest there are, but sometimes take an "I'm better than you" perspective over other creatures because of this, while still treating those creatures as their own children. Otherwise, they are very intelligent, and readily help others; they also tend to ally themselves with humans. Their archenemies are the dark dragons.
Awatar użytkownika
Słomiany Zapał
ASter

Post autor: Słomiany Zapał »

Test 1 - Smok Ciemności
Test 2 - Nocna Furia
Test 3 - Hydrophius - Water Dragon
Test 4 - Forest Dragon 86%
Light Dragon 80%, Fire Dragon 77%, Dark Dragon 69%, Storm Dragon 65%, Ice Dragon 58%, Earth Dragon 45%, Water Dragon 34%
ODPOWIEDZ