h

Każdy nowy użytkownik musi się wpisać! No dobra, to tylko żart, ale przedstawcie się. :)
Awatar użytkownika
Riveva
przedszkolASek

h

Post autor: Riveva »

Hello everyone.
Ostatnio zmieniony 28 paź 2009, 19:19 przez Riveva, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Awatar użytkownika
Kuba
AS gaduła

Re: Asexual lady from Holland

Post autor: Kuba »

Hi Riveva :D Welcome to our forum. :!: :ciasto: :ciasto: :ciasto: :ciasto:
Hardly ever I have a chance to be the first to welcome a new member. :mrgreen:

I'm very flattered that you like Poland so much. Where have you been visiting? I'm the same way with Czech Republic. Prague is so beautiful that I almost moved there. I always had an impression that Holland is the most liberal country in Europe and that people like asexuals would experience the least amount of pressure there. You know, Holland is always one of the first countries to legalize or accept some novelty. Like drugs, abortion or gay marriage. Hmm...

Anyway, welcome. :ciasto: :ciasto:
Awatar użytkownika
Riveva
przedszkolASek

Hello

Post autor: Riveva »

Hi Kuba, :mrgreen:
Thank you for your warm invitation! Yes I was in Prague too a very beautifull city ,but I love Krakow more to be honest.
Yes Holland is a very liberal country spoken ,but being asexual is the last taboo here...An asexual person is considered an outcast...almost a psycholgical failure,a misfit of nature...Its a crazy country ,I live in!!
For all asexual people that like to meet other asexuals from all over the world I discovered a nice site.

www.asexualove.net
Its worthwile to take a look at it!

Riveva :D
Awatar użytkownika
Kuba
AS gaduła

Re: h

Post autor: Kuba »

Well, Krakow is beautiful too, but the last time I had visited there was 10 yrs ago. Now I live in New York City. I don't think there is a more obsessed with sex city then NYC, ...but I don't care. :|

Just a warning about asexualove.net. It only works when it wants to. Some of the messages you may send will just not reach their destination.

Good luck though. :)
Agnieszka
ninjAS

Post autor: Agnieszka »

Hello Riveva and welcome to SEA :D There's plenty of cake so help yourself :D :ciasto: :ciasto: :ciasto:
As for Holland - in a way I can understand how being asexual there can be difficult - even though Holland is considered quite a liberal country and the Dutch seem tolerant - it seems to me asexuality can be perceived as a threat to sexual liberty - ridiculous as it may seem, I think that's the case. People often misunderstand the concept of asexuality and might confuse it with celibacy or antisexuality and as a consequence they probably think the whole asexuality movement will result in certain restrictions that might affect them against their will. I don't agree with such thinking patterns but I can somehow understand where they're coming from.
Having said that I hope everything will turn out for the best for you and all the other asexuals in Holland (or anywhere else in the world for that matter) :D :mrgreen:
xfreyjax
młodASek

Post autor: xfreyjax »

Hello Riveva! 8)

:ciasto: :ciasto: :ciasto:
Awatar użytkownika
trujaca
pASibrzuch
Kontakt:

Post autor: trujaca »